Existing Member :
1. If I am already a member of Imperial Patisserie (with points), do I need to register again as a new member?
Existing Imperial Patisserie member accounts with accumulated points have been frozen. You must register for a new member account by 2024 to reactivate your existing member points.
2. I have registered as a new member, why can't I access my existing member points?
To access your existing member points, your registered phone number or email address must match the previous records exactly.
If you are unable to find your points, please contact Customer Service via WhatsApp at (852) 9888 5290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer Service will verify your identity and check the records. For any inquiries, you can also call the Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2217 3638.
3. How can existing Imperial Patisserie members register as new members?
Please visit Imperial Club website https://shop.ipastry.com.hk/pages/membership and click the icon at the right corner of the webpage to enter the registration link. For new registered member account, you will need to use the registered phone number or email address for registration of the member account. After registration, please refresh the webpage after 15 minutes and the accumulated points and new points will be transferred to the new member account.
4. If I forget the phone number or email address used for previous registration, can I transfer my existing member points to a new account?
If you cannot provide the registered phone number and email address, your existing member points cannot be transferred to a new account.
5. If I registered the old member account using a landline phone instead of a mobile phone, how can I register a new member account?
Please call the Customer Service Hotline at 2216 3638 from the landline phone associated with your old member account to verify your membership identity and request a modification to a mobile phone number. After the modification, you can register as a new member through the Imperial Club website. The system will send a message to the registered mobile phone number to activate the member account, and your existing member points will be transferred to the new account.
For new members who have never applied:
6. I have never participated in the Imperial Patisserie membership program. How can I register as an Imperial Club member?
Please visit Imperial Club website https://shop.ipastry.com.hk/pages/membership，and click the icon at the right corner of the webpage to enter the registration link.
7. Is it necessary to make a purchase to register as a new member of the Imperial Club?
No prior purchase is required to register as a new member of the Imperial Club. After successful registration, you will immediately receive welcome privileges.
Member Accounts and Memberships:
8. How many membership levels are there in the Imperial Club membership program?
The Imperial Club membership program has three membership levels:
- Classic Member : Basic membership, free to join (no purchase required).
- Gold Card Member : Accumulate a net spending of HK$50,000 at Hong Kong retail shops (Imperial Patisserie or Ming Artisan) or the ipastry online shop within the past 12 months to automatically upgrade to Gold Card Member.
- Platinum Card Member : Accumulate a net spending of HK$100,000 at Hong Kong retail shops (Imperial Patisserie or Ming Artisan) or the ipastry online shop within the past 12 months to automatically upgrade to Platinum Card Member.
9. How long is the membership valid?
Classic Member :
The membership has no expiration date.
Gold Card Member/Platinum Card Member :
The membership is valid until the end of the next calendar year's settlement date (December 31) starting from the date of achieving that membership level. If the required spending is not reached before the settlement date, the membership will be changed to Classic Member or Gold Card Member.
If a Classic Member upgrades to Gold Card Member on September 18, 2023, the membership of the Gold Card Member will be valid until December 31, 2024.
10. How to upgrade to Gold Card Member/Platinum Card Member?
Classic Members can upgrade to Gold Card Member/Platinum Card Member by accumulating a net spending of HK$50,000/HK$100,000 at Hong Kong retail shops (Imperial Patisserie or Ming Artisan) or the ipastry online shop within the past 12 months.
11. How can Gold Card Members/Platinum Card Members upgrade to permanent membership?
Gold Card Members/Platinum Card Members who accumulate a net spending of HK$50,000/HK$100,000 within the membership's validity period will have their membership automatically renewed for an additional year. By being a Gold Card Member/Platinum Card Member for three consecutive years, they can become Permanent Gold Card Member/Platinum Card Member.
12. How to update a member's personal information?
The registered phone number cannot be changed. If you need to update other information, please use the registered mobile phone number to WhatsApp the Customer Service Department at (852) 9888 5290 or email at email@example.com. The Customer Service Department will verify your identity and assist with the modification.
13. What should I do if I forget my account password?
Select "Forgot Password" on the login page and proceed to reset your password.
14. How can I cancel my membership?
Please WhatsApp the Customer Service Department at (852) 9888 5290 using the registered phone number or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org using the registered email address to request membership cancellation. Please note that once the membership is canceled, the points in your account will be immediately forfeited.
15. Can I transfer my membership to a friend?
Member accounts are for personal use only and cannot be transferred or lent to others.
Membership Points and Benefits:
16. How are points calculated? When do they expire?
When you spend HK$1 at Imperial Patisserie or Ming Artisan retail shops in Hong Kong or on the ipastry online shop, you can earn 1 point. Points are calculated from the day of purchase and are valid for 18 months. Expired points are no longer valid. If you make multiple purchases, points earned on different purchase dates will have different expiration dates.
Example: If you spend HK$325 on January 5, 2024, you will earn 325 points, and those points will be valid until July 4, 2025 (18 months later).
17. How can I accumulate points?
ipastry Online Shop :
Before shopping on the ipastry online shop, you need to log in to your member account. The points corresponding to the amount spent will be updated and credited to your account within 3 working days.
Imperial Patisserie or Ming Artisan retail shops in Hong Kong:
Before completing the transaction in-store, you need to inform the shop staff of your account details (registered phone number and name). The points will be credited to your registered account. The points accumulated on the day of in-store purchase will be displayed in your member account the next morning and cannot be used on the same day.
18. If I forget to identify myself as a member during an in-store or online purchase, can I retroactively receive points?
All points must be credited to your account before the transaction is completed. The system does not accept retroactive crediting of points.
19. How can I check my points and expiration date?
Inquiry at retail shops :
You can directly inquire about the accumulated points at the retail shops (points earned from purchases made on the day will be credited to your account the next day). You need to provide your member account information (phone number and name) to verify your membership. The retail shops can only provide the total accumulated points and cannot provide information on the expiration dates of the points.
Inquiry on ipastry online shop:
Log in to your member account on the ipastry online shop, and the system will display detailed information about your points, including the purchase date and expiration date.
20. What benefits do accumulated membership points offer?
By accumulating a specified number of membership points, you can redeem designated vouchers or gifts. For details, please visit the Imperial Club website.
21. How can I redeem gift or vouchers (discount voucher/cash voucher) with points?
Imperial Patisserie / Ming Artisan Retail Shops in Hong Kong:
You can visit the retail shops to verify your membership identity by providing your member phone number, name, and an identification document displaying your name (e.g. credit card). You can redeem physical vouchers (discount vouchers/cash vouchers) with the points in your account. For details about the vouchers, please refer to the Imperial Club flyer or inquire with the retail shops staff.
ipastry online shop :
Log in to your Imperial Club account on the ipastry online shop website. Select the gifts or cash vouchers you want to redeem with points, and the system will send e-vouchers (PDF files) to the email address registered in your member account immediately. With the e-vouchers, you can redeem the gift at the retail shops or use cash vouchers/discount vouchers for shopping. Please refer to the terms and conditions of each e-voucher for details.
22. How long are the e-vouchers redeemed with points valid for?
Redemption Date (Now to May 2024): e-vouchers are valid until December 31, 2024.
Redemption Date (June to December 2024): e-vouchers vouchers are valid until June 30, 2025.
Please refer to the terms and conditions stated on the e-vouchers for more details.
23. What should I do if points are not correctly credited to my account or if I have inquiries about the membership program?
Please contact the Customer Service Department via WhatsApp at (852) 9888 5290 or email at email@example.com using the registered phone number. The Customer Service Department will verify your identity and check the records. For any inquiries, you can also call the customer service hotline at (852) 2217 3638.
* Imperial Club Membership Program details and privileges are at the final discretion of Imperial Patisserie, and Imperial Club Membership - Terms & Conditions apply.